PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Scum Blackpool

Well in truth as a PNE fan every word Lenny said I agree with, hope that shit hole of a club and its low class, drug ridden traitor fans implodes and falls into a massive sink hole never to be seen again ..... a club without class.

Exactly. That trash talking belongs on here, not on the radio.

Norfolk- Countdown was cryptic and funny. Our situation is far more serious than yours as people's lives have been ruined. What Lenny said was just cringeworthy.

We always do things better though so it's no surprise.

That’s it?

Shit me. Ive thought the exact same about you every day since this all started.

He doesn’t like Blackpool. Wtf did u expect?

I still hope that this is an Oyston prank, and he pulls the money out of somewhere at the last minute. That would be funny as fuck.

Slightly off topic but I caught a couple of minutes on RL earlier with Jay Spearing as one if the guests. A number of texts coming in along similar lines about is he looking forward to (forget the date) when the "real" fans are going to return to Bloomfield Road.
I thought the "real" fans had never left.

Norfolk- Countdown was cryptic and funny. Our situation is far more serious than yours as people's lives have been ruined. What Lenny said was just cringeworthy.
So when it happens to us its funny yet when it happens to you lot it cringeworthy, how hypocritical. What you are saying then is that you lot like to give it but you cannot take it.
Such as trying to run your club in to the ground, attack our own fans physically and verbally, try and get games abandoned, even at a game with a none league club, and to hell with the paying opponents' supporters who have paid and traveled to watch a game. So therefore, I agree with you because we would never try to do any of that.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your club.

Lives have been ruined???

What a tit!!

Oh yeah, well said Lenny, a true prestonian saying it how he sees it.????

Regardless of his illness, Lenny Johnrose needs to be released from radio duties. Absolute shocking he is allowed to spout his shite on a professional radio outfit. His comments belong in the stand or on PNE Online.
Lenny is a media pundit. He is paid to give his opinions, encouraged to speak his mind as an ex-pro footballer, and, be a bit controversial. He does all those things very well as do all other decent pundits. Itswhy they get asked back.

Regardless of his illness, Lenny Johnrose needs to be released from radio duties. Absolute shocking he is allowed to spout his shite on a professional radio outfit. His comments belong in the stand or on PNE Online.
You’re a hypocritical, lying knobhead.

Nice to see your toxic forum, with eight posters a week, has moved its poison to new targets.

Scum.

Lenny is a media pundit. He is paid to give his opinions, encouraged to speak his mind as an ex-pro footballer, and, be a bit controversial. He does all those things very well as do all other decent pundits. Itswhy they get asked back.

Yeah how many pundits slag off teams. Get a grip.

Seems to me like folks on both sides are getting hot under the collar about nowt really. He's ex PNE as is that tit Lawrenson, so I wouldn't expect anything else. Do Johnrose's comments upset me?...no not really, he's just like a fan of either club now and that's how most of the respective club's fans would react.
I don't go to football anymore, but I still dislike Preston...the town(and it is a town, certainly not a city Lol!), the football club, the stupid feckin accent, which I can tell a mile off...nearly everything about the place really...apart from the Guild Wheel and the bit alongside the Ribble and Avenham.
However, last year a fellow cyclist from a cycling body I belong to died of cancer and his funeral was in Preston. I rode along on my bike and went to the funeral, which was attended by cyclists, motorcyclists and some weird drum beating musical lot. I'd never met the guy, but he seemed a decent sort. At the funeral it also came out that he was a massive PNE fan, along with his daughter. Then at the end she was stood outside the Chapel thanking people for coming and asking them if they wanted to come to the meal for her dad at Preston North End football club. She asked me as we shook hands and I replied that being from Blackpool and a one time Seasider I didn't think I could. She smiled and said 'no maybe not!'. I wasn't being disrespectful it's just the way it is. We parted and I rode home to the seaside.. ?

Seems to me like folks on both sides are getting hot under the collar about nowt really. He's ex PNE as is that tit Lawrenson, so I wouldn't expect anything else. Do Johnrose's comments upset me?...no not really, he's just like a fan of either club now and that's how most of the respective club's fans would react.
I don't go to football anymore, but I still dislike Preston...the town(and it is a town, certainly not a city Lol!), the football club, the stupid feckin accent, which I can tell a mile off...nearly everything about the place really...apart from the Guild Wheel and the bit alongside the Ribble and Avenham.
However, last year a fellow cyclist from a cycling body I belong to died of cancer and his funeral was in Preston. I rode along on my bike and went to the funeral, which was attended by cyclists, motorcyclists and some weird drum beating musical lot. I'd never met the guy, but he seemed a decent sort. At the funeral it also came out that he was a massive PNE fan, along with his daughter. Then at the end she was stood outside the Chapel thanking people for coming and asking them if they wanted to come to the meal for her dad at Preston North End football club. She asked me as we shook hands and I replied that being from Blackpool and a one time Seasider I didn't think I could. She smiled and said 'no maybe not!'. I wasn't being disrespectful it's just the way it is. We parted and I rode home to the seaside.. ?

Was wondering where you had been, have you always been lurking in the background?

Was wondering where you had been, have you always been lurking in the background?
Nope.Not been on here in years or AVFTT for that matter...apart from when Arndale died last year. I've found other things to do on Saturday's these days that are cheaper, often more enjoyable and I don't get upset about! ?. However, I'll be going to BR on Saturday, along with a few thousand other Oyston stay aways as a show of support. Can't see it being a regular thing though! Much of the passion's died...I'm getting old. ?

Nope.Not been on here in years or AVFTT for that matter...apart from when Arndale died last year. I've found other things to do on Saturday's these days that are cheaper, often more enjoyable and I don't get upset about! ?. However, I'll be going to BR on Saturday, along with a few thousand other Oyston stay aways as a show of support. Can't see it being a regular thing though! Much of the passion's died...I'm getting old. ?
I think a lot of supporters may have ended up with the same feeling.

You may not like it but according to Queen Elizabeth the second it IS a City. Not a large City as per Manchester etc. but still a city. Don't forget, your dump of a TOWN applied for same honour as did Blackburn. Funny how both sets of residents decry the bestowing of CITY status to Preston......jealous perhaps? It was the same when Preston wanted to regenerate and Blackpool and Blackburn moaned and bleated and used every means to obstruct it until the inevitable happened.

So how would you define a city? Size of population perhaps? Size of greater area? If so, there are many examples of smaller cities than Preston. If you dislike the place and it's inhabitants so much, you really do need to grow up. Everywhere has it's grott-spots, idiots and negative points. Bloody hell, coming from Blackpool you should be more aware of that than most.

Hopefully, you will go back to staying away from this message board and indeed from Preston CITY centre, thanks.