PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Card 20/21 Details (Confirmed) - Latest Club Update Refund Options 24/09(Page 99)

Are you buying a Season Ticket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just take a look at Raefils Post in Preston Lock down pending and the recent figures for positive tests in Preston, one of the highest in England and the concerns of our local council.
Add to that on the news tonight the likelyhood of even more stringent lockdown regulations being brought in overnight by the Government limiting social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people and this being enforced by the Police with large fines.
I think the chances of football returning in October to Deepdale becomes less and less likely,
Yet there is no such refund in place for supporters who have purchased season tickets or free live streams, just hear say that there is a possibility that season ticket holders might receive some reduction on a season ticket for next season. 🤔

They’ve handled it awfully and long term damage undoubtedly done. All it needed was some modicum of respect & acknowledgement towards the fans. I bet if some sort of reduction was offered a good chunk would not have taken it. I don’t live in Preston now but things in parts of Liverpool are equally bad Covid-wise. Further restrictions are coming.

They’ve handled it awfully and long term damage undoubtedly done. All it needed was some modicum of respect & acknowledgement towards the fans. I bet if some sort of reduction was offered a good chunk would not have taken it. I don’t live in Preston now but things in parts of Liverpool are equally bad Covid-wise. Further restrictions are coming.
Yep I live on the Wirral and numbers are soaring, mainly 19 to 30 year olds. we are expecting futher restrictions any day now.

Yep I live on the Wirral and numbers are soaring, mainly 19 to 30 year olds. we are expecting futher restrictions any day now.

Posted this on the other thread but with the amount of students that will be coming to Preston from all over the world in the next few weeks I would be really concerned for the city firstly & secondly if I'd bought a ST.

Coronavirus: Social gatherings above six banned in England from 14 September

What does this mean for football going forward?

Big day for Sport, with test events are now under review, vaccines test on the most significant vaccine on hold. Matt Hanncock announced a review this morning. Wonder what it would mean forSTH. Hemmings is taking massive hits, supporting the club and his horses.

Big day for Sport, with test events are now under review, vaccines test on the most significant vaccine on hold. Matt Hanncock announced a review this morning. Wonder what it would mean forSTH. Hemmings is taking massive hits, supporting the club and his horses.
They are making it up as they go along.

Who knows what they will do next.

Hemmings is selling 56 of his horses next week...all going to auction with no reserve meaning he is desperate to sell.

From a mate who’s a QPR fan:

‘Good bit of PR from Rangers today, refund if wanted and free access to the live streams this season to ST holders‘

Perfect example of what we should have done.

The access isn't 'free' though is it if its for ST holders? They've paid something to get that and it's exactly what our ST holders have got.

The refund thing should have been handled far better and they should have said that any lost games would be factored into next season. However I suspect what they'll do if that happens is increase ST prices but hold them for this seasons ST holders and say the refund is factored in.

The access isn't 'free' though is it if its for ST holders? They've paid something to get that and it's exactly what our ST holders have got.

The refund thing should have been handled far better and they should have said that any lost games would be factored into next season. However I suspect what they'll do if that happens is increase ST prices but hold them for this seasons ST holders and say the refund is factored in.
Good luck to the club getting back the long term supporters if that’s what they do.

To help people, its Social groups of 6 max.
Most people, that is all digits on 1 hand (fingers and thumb) and 1 on the other hand.
If from Burnley, its all digits on one hand. Second hand is not required.

With regards to the refund situation. In the event of the worse case scenario (which is looking increasingly likely) & Season ticket holders attend very few matches at Deepdale. The club should look to credit ALL season ticket holders the difference between their cost per match on the season ticket & the cost of an iFollow matchday pass on the the cost of renewing their season ticket for 21/22. By which time the club will be receiving their Premier League money & the club will not be as dependant on the income stream from season ticket sales. My cup always spilleth over. Up the Whites !