PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Stand out moments of the last decade

So many to choose from but I'm not going to use them all up, so here are my favourite three.

1. Wembley
2. Alexander's goal with his last kick as a player in professional football.
3. Garner's goal v Rotherham in the Play Offs

A Happy New Year and decade to all of you.

Have fun and be safe!

That's summed it up nicely for me cheers mate. Happy new year all ?

1) Beckfords 2nd Wembley goal (3-0)
2) Super Tommy Clarke cha! (1-0)
3) Grezza and the last kick of his stellar career (2-2)
4) Laird v Man United (1-0)
5) McGeady away to Rovers to effectively send them down (2-2)
6) Hugill away to Villa the 1st time we visited, scenes in the stands, limbs everywhere from 2-0 down! (2-2)
7) Moult, again away to Villa, from 2-0 down (2-3)
8) McGeady scoring against us and his reaction, 3 goals in a crazy 4 minutes (2-2)
9) Alex Neil being appointed manager
10) Garners "Birdman" dance everytime he scored. Iconic.

For the young end of the club :-

Watching a young Bailey Wright running across Deepdale with foot in a boot and crutches in the air as his youth team won the cup final @ Deepdale.
Watching Danny Mayor at Turf Moor scoring a hattrick that won us the reserve league over Burnley with a 3 - 2 win
Then seeing the youths win the league and cup double within 4 days (@ Springys and Deepdale - again to pip Burnley - with Ben Davies in defence.