PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

There have been occasional whispers- Portsmouth apparently wanted Tom Bayliss, but yeah, it's been quiet for sure.

We're allowing two £1,000,000+ players and a full international to leave on a free, and there's been just that one murmur.

Surprisingly no rumours on Riis, nothing on Browne or DJ. Cardiff have pretty much signed a new starting XI but haven't come back in for The Irish Messi. Even Potts I thought might have suited a Middlesbrough...

Very quiet.

I wonder who the second keeper will be. Presumably won’t get a loan who is willing to play second fiddle, so will be an OOC option?

I know that it feels painfully slow at the moment, but I would be happy if we end up with : Diaby, Woodman, Christie, Gray , new LWB and new Striker

Oh and another keeper…..

I know that it feels painfully slow at the moment, but I would be happy if we end up with : Diaby, Woodman, Christie, Gray , new LWB and new Striker

Oh and another keeper…..
we have some cover for LWB - albeit not great options but at least 3 of them.
We have NO cover for GK....and so a 2nd one has to be a priority.

Oh and another keeper…..
Agree with this, probably half the new faces will be loans. Most Loans won’t be released until near the deadline, so if we can just get a couple of permanent signings in the next week we will be doing ok

Millwall fans are flapping like mad, only about 7 senior players on the books.

No sign of any incomings and lost a lot of key players on free transfers.

Swift and Wallace on free transfers to West Brom, very sound business. If only they didn’t have Bruce in charge
Is Steve Bruce that bad? 3 promotions to the prem in the last 18 years, with the last being Hull in 2016. Did awful at Newcastle though I suppose. I would say he's a Dinosaur but the 3 promotions make me wonder if he's actually that bad.

Is Steve Bruce that bad? 3 promotions to the prem in the last 18 years, with the last being Hull in 2016. Did awful at Newcastle though I suppose. I would say he's a Dinosaur but the 3 promotions make me wonder if he's actually that bad.
££££££££££££££s

He’s past it. Was shocking at Newcastle and was even worse at Villa, sacked for being mid table with a team of players that should’ve been pushing for automatics.

Rumours of Jed Wallace to WBA. I seriously hope we've made enquiries about CR7 coming back on loan or other.
As a striker? Cant see Robbo fitting in anywhere else. Envious of WBA getting Swift. He has been a top performer in the Championship for years. Will probably be wasted playing Bruce-ball