PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Everything just links back to Ridsdale, Lowe believes we can push into that top half of the table and have a crack at the playoffs but he is obviously pushing craig and peter to get the players he wants and has been monitoring, we bring in a really good scout who has found some good players already and im assuming robinson is one of the players we are trying hard to get, but then Ridsdale brings his aura of negativity suggesting we need to offload some more players, doesn't seem like everyone is on the same page, Lowe wants a new striker but Peter says someone needs to find a new club, i wish there was a definitive straight forward answer.

So you think he’s getting the best out of the players we have?

He’s been here since December, so don’t make out he’s not had time to show what he’s about. Like I said, he gets another transfer window for me, so don’t make out that I’m not giving him time. How much longer should we give him

His points per game over a full season would be around 70 - close to play off form 🤷🏻‍♂️

With no further signings this weeks training will consist of:

RL: Brad, Jordan, Browney practice your long balls switching it from one side to the other.
Robbie, Andrew, Alvaro, DJ, practice receiving balls in the air then transferring the play down the left side of the pitch.
Ali, fill up the drinks.
Emil, Troy don’t get injured.

With the outgoings and the wages we’ll no longer be paying, the wage bill will be massively under last year’s.

Absolutely 0 excuses for the need for players to leave. Just a money saving excuse for the Hemmings family.
It just might be the Riddler trying to keep his cards close to his chest. OK, he may not be very good at it but I'm making no judgements 'till the transfer window closes.

With the outgoings and the wages we’ll no longer be paying, the wage bill will be massively under last year’s.

Absolutely 0 excuses for the need for players to leave. Just a money saving excuse for the Hemmings family.
This is definitely true but I still struggle to see us spending much more on transfer fees this window than we would usually see. The money for wages is there for sure, but as usual a large amount of money still needs to be made available for the club to pay transfer fees for players. Which is probably why we've been lining up (with mixed results) the top earning free agents.

I hope we can find a deal with West Brom to spread out the cost of signing Robinson. I think its very possible. But no way we will ever pay more than 3 million if they want it up front

Said this at some point on this thread, they’ve spent c£12m for each of the last 2 years, double what they were contributing previously. Losing Sinclair et al should take us back towards that figure.

I wonder which of them will be the first to recognise the irony of them laughing that our best players were all loans, whilst they’re now filling their squad with loans
It wouldn’t wash James, they live in a land of make believe and whatever takes their fantasy is their reality.

I know we like to take the piss but that is one hell of a signing

Has he been for his medical yet, or even visited Blackpool?

There has been many a fine person walked into Blackpool, then made their apologies and legged it as fast as they could,
uttering, 'That was a close call'. If he is strong, he may just avoid PTSD.

Has he been for his medical yet, or even visited Blackpool?

There has been many a fine person walked into Blackpool, then made their apologies and legged it as fast as they could,
uttering, 'That was a close call'. If he is strong, he may just avoid PTSD.
Charlie Patino is a class act.
Fiorini and Patino very good young players, they should really get bullied physically though.