PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a footballing perspective I think he'll live to regret that decision. Whilst he might get game time for Leicester this season, if they go up he'll find himself back in exactly the same position he is currently in at Everton. At least here he'd be a regular starter regardless of what division we're in.

But, you never know, he might end up back here on loan in january if he doesn't hit the ground running!
Might not have been his choice, if Everton only accepted 1 bid then he can only accept 1 offer

If it was £5M … wow! I’m sure that would have been a structured bid, over a period of time - but wow.

Let's not lose our minds before 9.30am, people. The source of that figure is Nixon (probably fed by Ridsdale).

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

From a footballing perspective I think he'll live to regret that decision. Whilst he might get game time for Leicester this season, if they go up he'll find himself back in exactly the same position he is currently in at Everton. At least here he'd be a regular starter regardless of what division we're in.

But, you never know, he might end up back here on loan in january if he doesn't hit the ground running!
Yeah I'm a little disappointed - we've obviously done everything we can for him, considering how much he wanted to come back. Money isn't everything, and he was a guaranteed hero/starter here. Hope he doesn't regret it!

Tell me more, tell me more.

He is one me and others have heard about.

I can’t see it personally, and that’s why Sedge has said it’s difficult. Hopeful though 🤞

He has been mentioned on here a few times and it would be a cracking signing. Loan.

That’s all I’m allowed to say on it.

Again, priority is the two other lads. Then see if we can get this one done.

Please don’t kill me when we sign nobody by the deadline 😂.

Might not have been his choice, if Everton only accepted 1 bid then he can only accept 1 offer
he, the player can refuse that offer, hes under contract and if he doesnt want to go...you cant make him, unless you terminate and pay him off

Status
Not open for further replies.