PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s bound to have been asked already… I saw what time PeePee posted “it’s a wrap” but do we know if registrations missed the noon deadline for availability for tomorrow?

Hoping Osmajic signs just for the song opportunity…

Oh, oh, oh Osmajic, you knooow,
He’s gonna score us a goal,
He’s magic, you know etc etc
we worked on this last night and then someone ruined it by telling us we was pronouncing his name wrong. I hate this forum at times, people ruining fun. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Al-Ittihad have offered £150 million for Salah which was rejected.

They are now going in with another offer.

With us willing to spend £5 million on Cannon, does anyone think we can nip in and get an offer for Salah in?

I did say the 3rd one would be difficult. But possible.

Hi there, will someone please take over the boat watching on Blackpool prom, still not seen anything , although I've been asked 4 times if I'm selling anything, and twice if I will do a turn for under a fiver as they don't get benefits till Monday. Bloody ridiculous I'm nearly sixty !! Still no donkeys on the beach.

Busy as fuck at my work. So much for an easy last day. Any updates just to save me trawling through 20 pages if nothing 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.