PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer record SMASHED
giphy.gif

Our best signing might possibly be Rodrigues Gentile In October. There’s talent there for sure.

Also credit where it is due, Ryan Lowe putting a 17yr old centre half at LWB and selling the usual LWB for close to a million is one hell of a good bit of wheeler dealing and led in part at least to us twice today making offers above our transfer record.

Might be a fair bit of pressure on this lad being our most expensive transfer ever. Good luck to him

Old habits die hard, when you've supported them for as long as I have you get so that you wise up to their ways.
Why bother following them then?., what a pathetic post.
I support the team not the management/board and never have.

I'm not convinced to be honest, I don’t think either Everton or the player have covered themselves glory one way or another, just my view mind.
Folk seem to be ignoring this part of the LEP article.

“It’s massively respected by me, as the manager, that the Hemmings family put a lot of money up to buy him on a permanent deal,” said Lowe. “We agreed everything with Everton, but the kid has chosen somewhere else. My thanks goes to Craig and Peter for getting a substantial deal agreed with Everton Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.