PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Question Time Thread

Libertine

Thick Nomark
Patron
Thought it might be worth starting one of these for fuming at when this is on.

Jacob Rees-Mogg as a Christmas treat tonight FFS.
Peter Hitchens also on hand to wind everyone up

Jacob Rees Mogg is an anachronism from a bygone era who i doubt anyone agrees with.
Peter Hitchens whilst winding a lot of people up will also have a fair few who agree with him!

Tonights QT panelists, could be interesting.

FvydtmtWcB0tFrQ

Ash Sarker is always interesting and dare I say, I enjoy Nick Ferrari, dont agree with him 99% of the time but do enjoy his presenting style and is good to get you thinking outside your little box.

I find TD tedious and whately................... Less said the better.

As for Richard coles, I loved the Communards and Bronski beat, come to that.

Tonights QT panelists, could be interesting.

FvydtmtWcB0tFrQ

Ash Sarker is always interesting and dare I say, I enjoy Nick Ferrari, dont agree with him 99% of the time but do enjoy his presenting style and is good to get you thinking outside your little box.

I find TD tedious and whately................... Less said the better.

As for Richard coles, I loved the Communards and Bronski beat, come to that.
Oh God. Is that what politicians look like these days, were doomed.

QT audience in stitches tonight when Tory Helen Whateley says it will take 25 years to fix the problem of all UK Water Companies dumping raw sewage into all our rivers and beaches on a daily basis. Yes 25 f*ckin years!

She says they’re (Tory Government) taking really tough action which I assume she’s referring to these relatively piddling occasional fines of a couple of million £ compared to the obscene dividends they’re paying out. Failing to invest in the necessary infrastructure, running up debt, fleecing customers with extortionate bills and just flushing human sewage straight into the rivers to maximise profit.

What about public health, the environment and our vital water security?
All far, far less important than their rich friends obscene profits.

QT audience in stitches tonight when Tory Helen Whateley says it will take 25 years to fix the problem of all UK Water Companies dumping raw sewage into all our rivers and beaches on a daily basis. Yes 25 f*ckin years!

She says they’re (Tory Government) taking really tough action which I assume she’s referring to these relatively piddling occasional fines of a couple of million £ compared to the obscene dividends they’re paying out. Failing to invest in the necessary infrastructure, running up debt, fleecing customers with extortionate bills and just flushing human sewage straight into the rivers to maximise profit.

What about public health, the environment and our vital water security?
All far, far less important than their rich friends obscene profits.

Nick Ferrari's on fire.