PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Weekend Warm Up

They only get the advantage because people subscribe to SKY Sports, supporters that moan about the unfair advantages, then turn on Sky to watch whatever match is on, shouldn't moan, as they enable the unfair system to thrive.
Plus SKY must get a fair wedge from the Brewery's , + t'other Pubs & Clubs that put on the big multiple screens to get the Punters in during Footie, Cricket, Boxing etc... They also have their 'spies' to make sure the 'little' landlords don't try to pull a fast one by showing any games from a 'Private' SKY subscription instead of a 'Public' subscription.
F**k SKY & f**k the Murdoch Family.

Out of interest, is anyone actually buying the Riddler’s “Bambo counts as a new signing” cobblers?

If Hunts had signed a new contract would he have been a new signing too?

TBF - There’s quite a big difference between a long-standing player, and a player who agreed a mutual short “trial” contract late last season and has appeared for us only seven times.

After proving his fitness, Bambo was fully at liberty to listen to offers from elsewhere. Sure, it’s not quite like a “proper” brand new signing - but it’s not unreasonable for Riddler to think and talk like that.

As predicted last month! "Seven new acquisitions", what a belm.

But Christ, putting Ridsdale on the new season's Weekend Warm Up is a bit of a buzz kill all round.

"We'll look to bring others in IF somebody who's already here goes out."

It's new season party time!

For “buzzkill” - look in the mirror. Six incoming plus Bambo - and you’re all over it like a wet blanket.

Great video that Weekend Warm Up. Fair explanations and update from Riddler. Ryan well up for it - great words and appreciation for the fans. Thank goodness 99% of fans are up for it too. Can’t wait for the game tomorrow.

For “buzzkill” - look in the mirror. Six incoming plus Bambo - and you’re all over it like a wet blanket.

Great video that Weekend Warm Up. Fair explanations and update from Riddler. Ryan well up for it - great words and appreciation for the fans. Thank goodness 99% of fans are up for it too. Can’t wait for the game tomorrow.
I'll keep on pointing out the bullshit, you keep on lapping it up and shooting the messenger instead. (y)

I do struggle to watch or listen to PR speak for the same reason I struggle to watch PMQ's: he is full of shit.

However, I will say I do think the transfer business done has been okay compared to what I expected AND fair enough for him actually doing as many interviews as he does because a lot of chairman never do any.

I think his performance over the last five years warrants a sacking but I do hope this marks the beginning of his improvement (he was good in the Grayson years)

I know its a bit late, but ive just got round to watching this, seeing the Browne interview, he doesnt really strike me as an insiraitonal captain, obviously we odnt know what hes like in the dressing room but he doesnt sound confident in his interview and his performances on the pitch have hardly been leading by exapmle in the last couple of years