PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the riddler, by all accounts.

happened at the end of the season when Ridsdale shouted something at him during the game, allegedly.
Gonna be at home a while, trevs demanding a fee for him !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: SF
He is a fuckin BILLIONAIRE, I don't think he will be worried about the winter electric bill arriving......
Billionaires and billion pound companies don't work that way.
Wasn't that long ago Tesco's profits were down by something like 3% to a measly £20 gazillion and they laid off members of staff.

I like the young strikers of Peterborough.
Mo Eisa, Dembele and even Ricky Jade-Jones.

However, knowing us we won’t go for them. And the Peterborough owner doesn’t like selling cheap for a fact.

Mo Eisa is good, wouldn't say he's top quality.
Jade-Jones likes to have a drink as he's always in my local usually after when posh have a home game.
Dembele would be someone that would fit in nicely upfront for us but like what @oliharg said, they will demand ridiculous prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.