PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Morning Senor 1880,

'Letterkenny' - set in middle Ontario. The best way I can describe it is 'Corner Gas On Steroids'. Earthy!!

I've just finished season 1. It's decent, I like it.

It's kind of a Trailer Park Boys/Always sunny in philadelphia mashup.

If you haven't seen any Trailer Park Boys stuff, bloody well sort yourself out.
It's absolutely insane. Think Letterkenny, but pumped full of 1970s strength LSD. Full blown down and dirty, gritty, no nonsense Nova Scotian madness.

Watched 1st episode if Behind her eyes on Netflix. The bbc review said it was so bad it was good. I just thought it was really good and very intriguing. Great lead actress. Bit of humping which is always a bit tricky with the tv in the window at 1330 in the afternoon.
just watched this, wasn't too bad until the last couple of episodes when it just got utterly ridiculous, feel like ive wasted the last few evenings on this!

Homeland had a slight lull around season 4 but I think the final few seasons were better than the first. One of my favourite shows ever.
I think season 5 is probably the worst season but it proper picks up after that right through to the end

Line of Duty new series starts 21st March.

In the meantime I'm currently watching Blue Bloods. It was one of those I've always looked at but never bothered with.

On season 2 and proper enjoying it. Love the fact I have another 9 seasons to catch up on.

Line of Duty new series starts 21st March.

In the meantime I'm currently watching Blue Bloods. It was one of those I've always looked at but never bothered with.

On season 2 and proper enjoying it. Love the fact I have another 9 seasons to catch up on.

I’ve watched every episode.

Bloodlands is a decent watch. Set in NI about a corrupt copper and the IRA.

Eppy 3 is on tonight. If you've missed it, all previous episodes available on iplayer.

I started watching it when it first came out but got fed up after a few episodes.

Its pretty much the same theme every episode but a different crime.

Crime commited

Cop Brother trying to arrest but red tape is in the way or theres a conflict of interest with his sister and they fallout.

DA sister manages to sort things out to help brother and criminal is caught.

They all gather round the table for Sunday dinner talking bollocks, Grandad saying what it was like back in his day before Tom Selleck comes up with the moral of the story.

Rinses and repeat.