PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

Here's a stat. Here is a broad opinion. Here's my opinion and a stat I have extrapolated to make another opinion. It's okay, I am not 'waycist', I just want to appear ever so concerned, whilst I blame victims of human tragedy for a bunch of other victims in my head.

Never mind, I will pop up on other threads where I won't call holocaust deniers mean names and I will continue to find outlying examples of something someone said to complain about the world going mad extrapolating that to 'all the wokes'.

But don't call me 'waycist'.
Nurse, nurse, another fuckwit needs their meds…..

Anyway, what about the horrific murder of a young lad who lied to get in the uk and pretended to be a child? A scumbag who had already murdered 2 people in Serbia before coming here. Anything? Or does it hurt your poor feelings that it’s a fucking disaster letting undocumented people swarm our shores?

Its a bad story but is not an excuse to tar all refugees, some of whom we deserted last year, with the same brush. Bit obvious to 90% of people that are balanced

Its a bad story but is not an excuse to tar all refugees, some of whom we deserted last year, with the same brush. Bit obvious to 90% of people that are balanced
It’s an awful story and highlights the stupidity of allowing people in undocumented. I have always said, the genuine refugees need and deserve our help. We can’t look the other way and say it’s tarring all refugees because it isn’t, it’s highlighting the dangers. This bloke had murdered 2 people in Serbia before he came here. Yet by arriving by illegally, stating he was a child, something we have discussed before but have been told we are bigots for highlighting it, he was able to roam free and took someone’s life.
How many murders would it take?

And then there are bang-average ( but still Premier League quality, ovs ) players being talked about in the media Rumour Mills being moved around for 20, 30, 40 million Pounds.
Some of these guys are only 20 years old.
It's getting sillier & sillier .
Its down to the cost of living crisis. Milk is driving up transfer fees I tell you

It’s an awful story and highlights the stupidity of allowing people in undocumented. I have always said, the genuine refugees need and deserve our help. We can’t look the other way and say it’s tarring all refugees because it isn’t, it’s highlighting the dangers. This bloke had murdered 2 people in Serbia before he came here. Yet by arriving by illegally, stating he was a child, something we have discussed before but have been told we are bigots for highlighting it, he was able to roam free and took someone’s life.
How many murders would it take?

The question is, are they being allowed in undocumented deliberately? Probably its not a govt priority and they dont really care unless it hits their voteshare. Its right to highlight the risk albeit the Media are doing it for nefarious purposes to deflect from the shitshow inland.

Small interjection.

Was the murderer documented or not?

One thing I do know is that a documented Iraqi immigrant has attempted to deprive the taxpayers of nearly 30 million quid.

Carry on.

Nurse, nurse, another fuckwit needs their meds…..
It’s ok. I think he might be aiming that at me. I think he may believe anybody who is willing to question the narrative, even if only to establish facts before forming an opinion, is well waythist.

Heaven forbid we find out the facts. Far better to just say something which could be safely repeated around the Islington dinner table.

You see, I agree with this opinion until your last sentence.

The implication that Snicky is in some way an unbalanced anomaly, ignores the evidence that many of those who disagree with him can also be a little one-eared.

Small interjection.

One thing I do know is that a documented Iraqi immigrant has attempted to deprive the taxpayers of nearly 30 million quid.

Carry on.
You couldn't resist could you? 😂

I also think it’s dangerous to use a story like this for these purposes. However, it’s similarly dangerous to have no idea of the history of a significant number of people in your society.
But if you say that you’re obviously a matthive waythist.

Small interjection.

Carry on.

I think you have a word for that post…

Whatabo… something or other like that.

I’d rather not. I’d rather you grow up and either comment sensibly on the link I posted, or go fuck yourself. Either is fine.
Yes, all of your comments are so incredibly sensible and balanced.
In fact so balanced they may just be the most balanced and sensible comments this forum has ever seen.

Here's a stat. Here is a broad opinion. Here's my opinion and a stat I have extrapolated to make another opinion. It's okay, I am not 'waycist', I just want to appear ever so concerned, whilst I blame victims of human tragedy for a bunch of other victims in my head.

Never mind, I will pop up on other threads where I won't call holocaust deniers mean names and I will continue to find outlying examples of something someone said to complain about the world going mad extrapolating that to 'all the wokes'.

But don't call me 'waycist'.
By the way, who is a holocaust denier?

I also think it’s dangerous to use a story like this for these purposes. However, it’s similarly dangerous to have no idea of the history of a significant number of people in your society.
But if you say that you’re obviously a matthive waythist.
Well I know a load of people who are openly and proudly racist. Theyll thrive on this type of story and use it. They dislike immigrants and scroungers. This story is right up their street and designed to be so. Its no secret.