PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

Well I know a load of people who are openly and proudly racist. Theyll thrive on this type of story and use it. They dislike immigrants and scroungers. This story is right up their street and designed to be so. Its no secret.
There is a huge section of society that are worried about these issues that are not racist, no matter how much some people want them to be.

There is a huge section of society that are worried about these issues that are not racist, no matter how much some people want them to be.

One day in the future, this govt and its forces will do its job without relying on the media to deflect the blame onto Putin, foreigners, the EU, loony liberals, PC, lazy northerners, scroungers, too many bank holidays, the metric system and my cat. That said, Betty did have a lot to answer for.

Hearing trafficked asylum seekers disappearing saves money on hotel rooms and benefits

Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

Realising Nadim Zahawi and the black market don’t pay the right tax or NI

He is doing his usual trick of not dealing with the subject in hand and deflecting to another subject because he does not like the fact that not all refugees are perfect human beings.
Even i dont believe this murder was down to the tories so why is it on this thread?

I saw your deflection because your heroes were taking a battering. Its how you work.

Now back to Sahawi and Johnson and the latest tory corruption.

I do take note that you posted when an Afghan murdered but not when an Afghan was murdered.

In fiarness to you there has been very little publicity about that one, i only came across it when searching if the other guy was documented or not.

FWIW the afghan muderer should serve his time here and then be deported back to Afghanistan.

Even i dont believe this murder was down to the tories so why is it on this thread?

I saw your deflection because your heroes were taking a battering. Its how you work.

Now back to Sahawi and Johnson and the latest tory corruption.

I do take note that you posted when an Afghan murdered but not when an Afghan was murdered.

In fiarness to you there has been very little publicity about that one, i only came across it when searching if the other guy was documented or not.

FWIW the afghan muderer should serve his time here and then be deported back to Afghanistan.
What a sack of shit that is.

There were discussions on this thread where you were getting your pantaloons in a twist about Braverman xraying people to see if they were kids or not. Imagine if there was a way to identify lying scum posing as kids, the young lad might still be alive. The discussion went on to how many adults there were posing as kids and how to identify them for their and the publics safety. Now if you can’t remember that I suggest you get your meds checked as it’s completely relevant to the thread.

There were discussions on this thread where you were getting your pantaloons in a twist about Braverman xraying people to see if they were kids or not. Imagine if there was a way to identify lying scum posing as kids, the young lad might still be alive. The discussion went on to how many adults there were posing as kids and how to identify them for their and the publics safety. Now if you can’t remember that I suggest you get your meds checked as it’s completely relevant to the thread.
It's really not healthy to be so angry all the time.

I dislike scroungers.

But I now feel that I have to qualify that statement with the following…

There are scroungers in every corner of our society.
Especially Boris Johnson, scrounging 800k. On top of scrounging free accomodation in a nice big house for several months. Sunak is so dim he actually filmed himself breaking the law. Zahawi makes an 'error' paying his tax - but why are these slimeballs' errors always under-paying and never over- paying?

Dear oh dear, an attack using dementia as a weapon now.

Well the way I see the refugee situation is, if you are genuinely fleeing, we will help. BUT and I would apply this to all immigrants, is, follow the laws of this land and be a decent citizen, ( the majority will be), but the second they commit a serious crime, rape, gbh, murder, fraud and the like, they should be put on the first plane out with dna biometrics etc, collected. never to return, why should we pay thousands to keep them in prison here?

Well the way I see the refugee situation is, if you are genuinely fleeing, we will help. BUT and I would apply this to all immigrants, is, follow the laws of this land and be a decent citizen, ( the majority will be), but the second they commit a serious crime, rape, gbh, murder, fraud and the like, they should be put on the first plane out with dna biometrics etc, collected. never to return, why should we pay thousands to keep them in prison here?

Indeed. But, if theyre convicted of rape what would you do with the other 99% of those accused that are not convicted!. Seriously, one of the main reasons the UK might be attractive to badduns is the ease with which criminals can freely operate here without the scrutiny or at worst with with the collusion of our authorities. If breaking the law is constantly excused at the highest level and security forces are politicised to prioritise resources towards people and property protection in affluent areas, its no surprise that we will be a magnet for gangs to operate and recruit. But the media would have you believe its the woolly liberals that are denying this most authoritarian and litigious of govts from acting and exercising its powers to bring criminals to justice. Thats bollocks. It just is incompetent and hasnt the will or intent to deal with the problem. They seriously dont care about crime in the North or Dover just like they don't care if those areas economically rot. Just so long as it doesnt affect their voteshare.

Especially Boris Johnson, scrounging 800k. On top of scrounging free accomodation in a nice big house for several months. Sunak is so dim he actually filmed himself breaking the law. Zahawi makes an 'error' paying his tax - but why are these slimeballs' errors always under-paying and never over- paying?
I’m wondering why a massively wealthy man had to have a loan guarantee in place in the first place?

As for Zahawi, everyone knows he’s going to resign or get sacked eventually so I don’t know why they just don’t get it done with because the more this carries on the more will come out. It’s already brought Sunak’s tax affairs back into the spotlight, I wonder if we’ll start to learn more about how much Sunak knew about Zahawi?

I’m wondering why a massively wealthy man had to have a loan guarantee in place in the first place?

As for Zahawi, everyone knows he’s going to resign or get sacked eventually so I don’t know why they just don’t get it done with because the more this carries on the more will come out. It’s already brought Sunak’s tax affairs back into the spotlight, I wonder if we’ll start to learn more about how much Sunak knew about Zahawi?
Aye, what a crazy situation - we had a chancellor avoiding paying his own tax while collecting everybody else's.