PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

UK Politics

Strongbow;n3399247 said:
Enlighten me then smart arse :rolleyes:

Labour has two major tax policies: to reverse corporation tax cuts and to put the top rate of tax, for those earning over £150,000, back up from its current 45% to 50%. Those policies will transfer around £75 billion from the richest back to the rest of us.

The party has also promised, in its last general election manifesto, not to raise taxes at all for anyone earning below £80,000 a year.

See, quite simple really.

Keep reading the Mail, it feeds the half a working brain.

raefil;n3399248 said:
Labour has two major tax policies: to reverse corporation tax cuts and to put the top rate of tax, for those earning over £150,000, back up from its current 45% to 50%. Those policies will transfer around £75 billion from the richest back to the rest of us.

The party has also promised, in its last general election manifesto, not to raise taxes at all for anyone earning below £80,000 a year.

What about those earning 80 - 150 K ( I wish ) ? ....

raefil;n3399248 said:

£80k like an MP ..... thanks for backing up what I originally said Philly .... self serving cunts.

Liberation;n3399251 said:
What about those earning 80 - 150 K ( I wish ) ? ....

all I can say is that the promise was made to those earning under 80k.

Strongbow;n3399256 said:
£80k like an MP ..... thanks for backing up what I originally said Philly .... self serving cunts.

Its not what you thought at all, you read it and as per your usual pea size brain you went, "Yerrrr, thanks for finking that for me."

You really are a dim fucker.

raefil;n3399257 said:
all I can say is that the promise was made to those earning under 80k.

Bit of a pointless argument to be honest because people in that earnings bracket will just be paid more to compensate.... ... Hang on, that will mean they get paid more and the shareholders a bit less... Up the taxes and their salaries I say......:)

I'm laughing because they'll just stiff the consumer..Can't win can you unless you regulate profit?.......Now there's a thought!!!!

Liberation;n3399262 said:
Bit of a pointless argument to be honest because people in that earnings bracket will just be paid more to compensate.... ... Hang on, that will mean they get paid more and the shareholders a bit less... Up the taxes and their salaries I say......:)

I'm laughing because they'll just stiff the consumer..Can't win can you unless you regulate profit?.......Now there's a thought!!!!

A bit like this digital Tax theyre introducing. Instead of actually chasing Amazon etc for taxes theyll just make the consumer pay instead.

raefil;n3399263 said:
A bit like this digital Tax theyre introducing. Instead of actually chasing Amazon etc for taxes theyll just make the consumer pay instead.
Considering what Amazon get away with, it makes you wonder how much they donate to the Tory party?

Liberation;n3399262 said:

Shareholders aren't the elite you think they are. Do you have a work pension? If yes, then you're a shareholder.

Just a reminder that the Labour Party/Membership/Supporters are subject to a police investigation into instances of anti-semitism.

45 allegations being looked at.

Strongbow;n3399376 said:
Just a reminder that the Labour Party/Membership/Supporters are subject to a police investigation into instances of anti-semitism.

45 allegations being looked at.

Factoid time yet again

A) The labour party are not being investigated. "We are not investigating the Labour Party" Cresida Dick

B) 45 alleged cases handed to Met, SOME of which are being investigated

C) The met have not confirmed whether those being investigated are members/supporters or not.

Then again you knew this yesterday but you still buy into the headlines, Dim fucker.

raefil;n3399383 said:
Factoid time yet again

A) The labour party are not being investigated. "We are not investigating the Labour Party" Cresida Dick

B) 45 alleged cases handed to Met, SOME of which are being investigated

C) The met have not confirmed whether those being investigated are members/supporters or not.

Then again you knew this yesterday but you still buy into the headlines, Dim fucker.

Tut Tut, more tantrums from the resident anti-semite of the forum.

Splitting hairs again but investigation in the Labour movement there is .....

As for the continuing stream of insults, grow up your acting like a schoolkid.

Strongbow;n3399388 said:
Tut Tut, more tantrums from the resident anti-semite of the forum.

Splitting hairs again but investigation in the Labour movement there is .....

As for the continuing stream of insults, grow up your acting like a schoolkid.

Semite
/ˈsiːmʌɪt,ˈsɛmʌɪt/
noun
  1. a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Strongbow;n3399399 said:
Thanks Paddy .... I think :confused:

I think you are confusing anti-zionist sentiments with being anti-Semitic. Don't worry it's a common mistake made by much of the right-wing press

paddysr;n3399403 said:
I think you are confusing anti-zionist sentiments with being anti-Semitic. Don't worry it's a common mistake made by much of the right-wing press

Ok Paddy, I'll read up on the difference later when I get back from the pub and hope my head doesn't start to ache doing it :p

Its a tight old league this season - 5 points covering the top 8 teams......

i think Leeds play some nice football and will be there or thereabouts ( they might not score enough goals to win it )

I can certainly see Norwich, Derby and West Brom being there as well and its hard to imagine that Boro will fall away,,,,,,

I think Sheff U and Blackburn will be around 8th or 9th

That means that one or two teams might yet emerge into the Top 7 - Forest, Stoke, Swansea

Nobbers will do well to finish 4th from the bottom..........

PNEESSEX;n3398989 said:
Wherever you turn, this government is providing ample evidence to show that they haven't got the faintest idea what the hell they're doing.

Very rarely you come across one that does... But in this particular case the EU situation has left them wide open...... You don't need to thank us. :)