PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ukraine-Russia Conflict

The foreign secretary has announced the UK will send 24 ambulances to Ukraine, while on a visit to the country.
James Cleverly travelled to the capital Kyiv on Thursday and is set to hold talks with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
It comes just days after Rishi Sunak also made a visit to the city, his first since becoming prime minister.
Mr Cleverly said the UK stands "shoulder to shoulder with Ukraine" and that Russia's attack "will fail".
As well as ambulances, a further 11 emergency vehicles, including six armoured vehicles, will be part of the emergency package.

I know it's not Ukraine but I bet Ridsdale is happy this afternoon that someone arranged a transfer deal that has eclipsed any disaster he's ever overseen

A basketball player caught with cannabis oil for an arms dealer known as the Merchant of Death. Seems a good deal.

FmW4ekHWIAEZSrO

Russia wants a World War and the way this is going, they're going to get one !

I can't see how we in the West can stand by and see Ukraine reduced to rubble like Syria was.

We've made this mistake once before of appeasement with Hitler. Putin and his cronies are megalomaniacs and will have to be stopped at some point.

Russia is spreading its' salami tactics throughout Europe. Everything is slice by slice and you just can't trust the Russians

Painful reading I know but it's coming and we need to be prepared for it.

Just in case Putin didn't know.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...hia-says-kyiv-joe-biden-to-stand-with-ukraine

Ukrainian president Zelenskiy visits UK for first time on Wednesday since Russian invasion​

Volodymyr Zelenskiy arrives in the UK today on his first visit since Russia’s invasion to address parliament and meet with prime minister Rishi Sunak and Ukrainian troops being trained by British armed forces.

Sunak will expand the training offered by the UK to include fighter jet pilots and marines “ensuring Ukraine has a military able to defend its interests well into the future”.