PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Cardiff City - Championship - 27/06/20 - KO:12:30 pm

Fortunately my Sky box went off half through the 2nd half cos of the weather.

Unfortunately Sky Go still worked.

Ben Davies needs another season at this level. His defending or lack of it is worrying at times and turning his back for the third was shocking. Just watched that Ben White for Leeds who is on loan from Brighton and I know who I would rather have.

Ben Davies needs another season at this level. His defending or lack of it is worrying at times and turning his back for the third was shocking. Just watched that Ben White for Leeds who is on loan from Brighton and I know who I would rather have.

Ain't gonna be our choice, is it? Someone will pay him a lot more than we will.

Looked to me a like a team happy with the wages they get in the Championship and a manager who know's the limitations of his players and is scared to take them out of their comfort zone.

Disappointing to say the least.

Chance of a 12 game season and a shot at the Prem and they are going through the motions as best.

No real intent to go out and win the game even looked happy to be at 1-1, why ?

Key moments :
Fisher caught on wrong side for their first goal
Bauer flat footed for there 2nd and no luck for the 3rd.

Even when game lost at 3-1 we missed sitters through Nugent and Harrop .... not acceptable at this level.

Not blaming the Ref but I would suggest he was happy with the result somehow ;)

As poor as we were today you have to feel for Burnley. Already relegated and got beat by wigan
106508682_10220504706239098_1268328303769417258_o.jpg

it started before that, Davies being far too casual bringing the ball out and losing it in his own half. He did the same Again after they scored.
Davies at fault for first and 2nd for me. Not a good day at the office

As we would’ve been in 2018 if we hadn’t sold him mid-season, IMO.

I think as the sort of club we are, we had to let him go to the Prem. It was just a disgrace that we didn't have a replacement lined up when we knew it was a possibility all window.

Aye, definitely gave away the foul for the free kick that started it in the first place, wasn't a good day for him.
Get Hunts back for the Derby game.
Make him captain and get some fight into the team!
He does not like losing and will put his body on the line for the team!
When he stepped into the team earlier in the season, when there was no one else, he never let us down and when Neil’s favourites were fit, he was back out of the squad!!
Let him show some of the others what playing for the shirt is all about.