PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wayne Rooneys Derby Again (Entering Administration)

The Derby fans attitude towards our tributes to Mr Hemmings were outstanding, so in all this I really feel for them.

History tells us though that clubs like this, albeit it might take a few years, will eventually be back to their natural place in the pyramid.

Lets be realisitic if parachute payments were ended that place would naturally be in the top league with the fanbase theyve got. Parachute payments have caused all this.

The Derby fans attitude towards our tributes to Mr Hemmings were outstanding, so in all this I really feel for them.

History tells us though that clubs like this, albeit it might take a few years, will eventually be back to their natural place in the pyramid.

Lets be realisitic if parachute payments were ended that place would naturally be in the top league with the fanbase theyve got. Parachute payments have caused all this.
Sadly Boards at Football Clubs don't care about the fans, like at PNE. But the ultimate pain is only for the fans, because those on the boards can walk away and start again. where as we the fans have to suffer. I think the day when fans actually mean something to football clubs is over, we are their Cash machine and that is all.

Last edited:
If they don’t find a buyer by January, then any decent/ half decent players will be got rid of in a fire sale, to partly finance the debt. Then if all else fails, they will end up playing local derbies with Ilkeston Town.
interestingly, some of their fans who thought they would get away with it, are talking about setting up a new club name, for when they have to start again!….funny old game, football, eh!

If they don’t find a buyer by January, then any decent/ half decent players will be got rid of in a fire sale, to partly finance the debt. Then if all else fails, they will end up playing local derbies with Ilkeston Town.
interestingly, some of their fans who thought they would get away with it, are talking about setting up a new club name, for when they have to start again!….funny old game, football, eh!
Rams to the slaughter......

Maybe. They looked a far better side than us at Deepdale though.

True but we looked a far better side than Swansea and Luton who are in the top half.

I wouldn’t judge how good Derby are on that one game. They are quite frankly play boring football (just 13 goals this season.) I know we do but they manage to do it a hell of a lot more.