PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Hemmings family - time to go?

Hemmings family - time to go?

• Total voters
Looks like the info has been lifted from this forum.
Its certainly not your usual read. I like it! Woild Brian Ellis or Seddon say anything like this in the LEP? You have to imagine the lancs live relationship with the club has taken a big hit!

Its certainly not your usual read. I like it! Woild Brian Ellis or Seddon say anything like this in the LEP? You have to imagine the lancs live relationship with the club has taken a big hit!
Truth hurts (PR) when it endangers the Fat Controller's power base.
Guess we'll now get the Putin style dictats of half truths, lies and misquoted statistics
How dare anyone attack the wonderful work by the owners and their puppet
Time to break the circle of mismanagement and financial ineptitude
PNE and its fans deserve better - time for change

Guess we'll now get the Putin style dictats of half truths, lies and misquoted statistics
Its strange because the recruitment started positively, we were a little underwhelmed by Cornell and had slight reservations over Brady and Woodburn but they have all been fine. Something then happened and the club are golding back from telling us truthfully. I questioned PR even when we were doing ok because it didn't take a genius to see that we would struggle.

I spoke about the ownership and if his words are to be believed then they certainly don’t have the clubs best interests at heart and the keys would be handed over to any preferred bidder in a heartbeat, no real affinity to the club. The sooner they are gone the better, how can this come out so soon after Trevors passing?

Time for one last protest from us Lowerthorpe Road veterans.....be pure anarchy....hip flasks flying everywhere!!

Is it just me that thinks Ridsdale is only being kept in place because of his role in the Premier League distribution of money?

No praise at all forthcoming for his role in the fact we haven't got any money left for the recruitment of players we needed.

Maybe. But he works in their other companies too right as an advisor. At least they acknowledge that they are considering offers.

I suppose if you have a business that is losing millions then the motivation to invest further is stifled. What annoys me is the waste of expenditure on players who were either not up to the required standard or unfit - I wonder if this has been subject to investigation as per any commercial concern would financially interrogate such losses. I would also like to know all about the training ground saga and what has actually happened from start until now. But until the club is sold to a proper bidder with funds we will tread water but better than being sold down the drain.

I suppose if you have a business that is losing millions then the motivation to invest further is stifled. What annoys me is the waste of expenditure on players who were either not up to the required standard or unfit - I wonder if this has been subject to investigation as per any commercial concern would financially interrogate such losses. I would also like to know all about the training ground saga and what has actually happened from start until now. But until the club is sold to a proper bidder with funds we will tread water but better than being sold down the drain.
People shouldn't be in the football game if they intend to run it as a business to make a profit. Football isn't about making a profit, even the most famous and successful clubs run at loss, the biggest Barcelona, Man U, Real Madrid all have massive debt. I can't understand why Trevor got involved, without ambition and an aim to win this league and get into the Premier League, utterly pointless.

His legacy has been carried over to his family, that continue, without an aim or goal, no plans to improve or challenge, why are they in the football business?

Debts of some of the biggest clubs.

10. Liverpool – €386m
9. Atletico Madrid – €523m
8. Manchester United – €577m
7. Arsenal – €625m
6. Real Madrid – €662m
5. AC Milan – €666m
4. Inter Milan – €702m
3. Tottenham – €826m
2. Juventus – €900m
1. Barcelona – €1.35b

People shouldn't be in the football game if they intend to run it as a business to make a profit. Football isn't about making a profit, even the most famous and successful clubs run at loss, the biggest Barcelona, Man U, Real Madrid all have massive debt. I can't understand why Trevor got involved, without ambition and an aim to win this league and get into the Premier League, utterly pointless.

His legacy has been carried over to his family, that continue, without an aim or goal, no plans to improve or challenge, why are they in the football business?

Debts of some of the biggest clubs.

10. Liverpool – €386m
9. Atletico Madrid – €523m
8. Manchester United – €577m
7. Arsenal – €625m
6. Real Madrid – €662m
5. AC Milan – €666m
4. Inter Milan – €702m
3. Tottenham – €826m
2. Juventus – €900m
1. Barcelona – €1.35b
I disagree with you. All football clubs should be run without financial losses, in the ideal world. These big clubs are to blame for the stupidly inflating wages players receive and transfer feed, which will probably be the majority of where they are loosing money.
This causing the knock on effect, where we pay players over 10k a week that are bang average.

I disagree with you. All football clubs should be run without financial losses, in the ideal world. These big clubs are to blame for the stupidly inflating wages players receive and transfer feed, which will probably be the majority of where they are loosing money.
This causing the knock on effect, where we pay players over 10k a week that are bang average.
Should be a wage cap, maximum wage for footballers in 1960 was £20 a week, average pay for people was £14 a week, something went wrong somewhere, Sky I suppose.