PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Summer 2023 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

I know it won't happen but I'd prefer the score to be 1-0 in the 88th minute and see Neil's face.
  2. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Never said it did mate. i know, I used to work with Norman Shakeshaft the Saturday paper was the pink sports paper. I was talking about the LEP, nothing else.
  3. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Old habits die hard, when you've supported them for as long as I have you get so that you wise up to their ways. I support the team not the management/board and never have.
  4. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

When I were a lad we had to go to newsagents and buy an evening post and read about it from Shakey, North End have always been the same, don't give a fuck for the supporters.
  5. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

They're old stadium had a T in it....Stinks !!!
  6. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Yeah fuck the paying public
  7. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Is the end of the window at noon or midnight? last night people were saying midnight today.
  8. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Whatever happened to Chip Butty???
  9. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

I'm sure this guy was holding Walter White hostage in Breaking bad, his uncle was in a wheelchair pinging a bell. !!
  10. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Very early 50's Jimmy Gooch played 84 games for us.
  11. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

UK Politics

5th Cabinet position for Shapps, but what of his alias's he's a man of many names, Corporal Jones could be his new one.
  12. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

RIP Trevor Francis

Sad day for the midlands, great player, great goalscorer and my most menmorable night watching PNE and this cry baby sent home to remember little Preston with the biggest of hearts ( at that time). RIP Trevor Good to see u Nobs
  13. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

CONFIRMED Duane Holmes signs - 2 year contract!

So you've not got to the blue black brown and green then they drop off stage yet then?
  14. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

UK Politics

I actually read that "They should all be forced to watch Everton " :ROFLMAO:
  15. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

GENERAL STRIKE

Glad to see that escape to the chateau escaped you, and the pair who are now millionaires, Dick Strawbridge and Angel Strawbridge have been kicked off Channel 4, the production team taped her rude tirade against one of the team, she called him a fu**in C**t, Now that house which was bought for...
  16. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

GENERAL STRIKE

Im only "red" due to the sunny climate here in France, in case anyone is interested our cottage is almost finished its renovation programme and the newly fitted kitchen is almost complete ( an Ikea one ) not the easiest in a 200 year old cottage with no straight walls or floors. Hope you're all...
  17. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Matchday Thread PNE v Sunderland - 08/05/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Good bye guys this season has to be one of the worst I've known in over 60 years, good luck fighting off the st boys, the management should be hung on the pitch after and daubed in dog shit. As supporters we are as weak as UK electorate.
  18. NORTHENDRTOPS 2

Matchday Thread PNE v Sunderland - 08/05/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Might be one of the only fucking players left