PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

2020/21 Kit

arnold

Starting 11
This might sound a bit trivial, but cant help noticing that a lot of teams are bringing out their new kits for next season.
Some are the bigger clubs, other's not so - Swindon, Accrington ,Morecambe,, Fleetwood etc

Not a great lover of this annual event, but cant help think North End have missed a trick yet again.

Surely at a time when a club should be doing all it can to plug holes in it's finances , yet again we are slow off the mark

Every year we appear to be one of the last with the great unveil - this year especially it seems we've missed an opportunity again, or am I missing something ?

All comes down to decision making from the top.

We have a SERIOUS issue with marketing to the point where it's a key player in the business failings of our club and the subsequent long-term impacts from that.

I imagine some of this hinge on the situation with 32Red and Rooney. The club reportedly wanted to cut ties after that happened, so we may be looking for a new sponsor.

Get me a red away kit though...

Also depends on what league you might be playing in? 🤣

Home: White Shirt, Blue Shorts, Hooped socks
Away: Blue Shirt , White Shorts, Hooped socks
Third: All Yellow, Yellow/Blue Hooped Socks
Kit Supplier: Adidas Three stripes, Puma 1 Thick Stripe, Under Armour or New Balance , plain , NO NIKE!
Quite agree up to the “Kit Supplier” bit. Bin em off and find a local company. OMG I’m officially an “old un”!