PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Alan Browne - 400

Probably one of the best players at the club. We would not replace him with anywhere near the same quality.

As for the bit in bold. Complete hog wash. He has been with us since he was 17 as he has consistently been one of our top performers. He has been handed extension on extension because he has been consistently one of our top performers if the club wants to cheap out now then that is there deal. But Browne should not have to take a pay cut because "loyalty" says he should.

Would you stay with an insurance company you have been with for 10 years if they halved your cover and double your charge?
Who mentioned taking a pay cut? For all we know he could be demanding 30k a week. If we agreed that the next player out of contract would want the same and so on and so forth. By loyalty I meant a bit of give and take on both sides.ie. wages and length of contract.

Who mentioned taking a pay cut? For all we know he could be demanding 30k a week. If we agreed that the next player out of contract would want the same and so on and so forth. By loyalty I meant a bit of give and take on both sides.ie. wages and length of contract.
And for balance north end could doing their usual usual of low balling in the hope he gets desperate. sadly the only people who know that are Browne and the club.

The only thing any of us know at the minute is our club captain and probably one of our most consistent players is walking away for nowt and it fucking stinks

It's not up to Ryan Lowe whether Browne gets a good send off or not. We can make sure our voices are heard next Monday night and leave Browne (and the hierarchy) in no doubt about how we feel. But no doubt we'll be quiet for 90 mins, whinge about it afterwards, and then rage online when he signs for his next club.

i do have a little inside info on this and don’t believe there’s any issue between Alan Browne and the management. He’s also well settled in the area. As in most cases I understand it comes down to money and contract length. Part of the problem is that he’s currently on a premium contract and the money needs to come down which is never easy to anyone to accept.
Don't ket the truth get in the way of those in the Anti Lowe Brigade.

Ruins their narrative alà Whiteman!

He won't play him, he's a nobhead is Lowe. Personally , the way he's treated Big Pat is once again, bad man management , not even given him a chance considering when Lowe first came, Pat was our best CB.
Bauer is shit, you daft plank.

His injury killed his career at this level.

Too slow on the turn. Gets turned over.

Ryan had a choice of the central defender of the 3, he chose Liam. Neither can play as the 1 or 3 of the 3.

They'll have ignored Lowe selection and just put themselves on as they're self managing themselves in games.

Bauer is shit, you daft plank.

His injury killed his career at this level.

Too slow on the turn. Gets turned over.

Ryan had a choice of the central defender of the 3, he chose Liam. Neither can play as the 1 or 3 of the 3.
Bauer is a weird one. In 2021/22 when Lowe came in, Bauer played a fair bit and got praise from Lowe.

When he picked up an injury, Lindsay came in and got sent off two appearances in a row Coventry and Derby.

I personally don't think Bauer's performances have ever warranted being completely frozen out like he has been.

After Ryan's pre-game bravado about wanting answers from the skipper in a surprise meeting that Browne didn't know about;

"Without speaking out of turn, he sees what suits him and we see it differently. But, Al doesn’t know this yet, so I am telling you - but I will sit down with Al next week, after the QPR game. And if we can thrash something out, I will be wanting answers sooner rather than later"

It has now changed post-QPR to no meetings this week (amid the usual waffling word salad), so it looks like he's been told to get fucked...

“With all due respect, I might put it off. We expected to win here and that’s not being disrespectful to Queens Park Rangers. It then looks better and brighter, on 66 points and can plan a little bit. I don’t like planning ahead when we’ve got points and games to win. We’ve got football to play and we’ve got to play the right way. So, I don’t know whether I will change the meetings - because everyone’s future is up for grabs basically.”

After Ryan's bravado last about wanting answers from the skipper in a surprise meeting that Browne didn't know about, it looks like he's been told to get fucked. No meetings this week now (amid the usual waffling word salad)

“With all due respect, I might put it off. We expected to win here and that’s not being disrespectful to Queens Park Rangers. It then looks better and brighter, on 66 points and can plan a little bit. I don’t like planning ahead when we’ve got points and games to win. We’ve got football to play and we’ve got to play the right way. So, I don’t know whether I will change the meetings - because everyone’s future is up for grabs basically.”

Chucked them all under the bus AGAIN.