PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Castore - Kits & Club Shop

Liked those kits and was contemplating grabbing one for the euros. Not a bloody chance at £125, that's absolutely disgraceful.

100% this.

I very rarely buy replica shirts these days but I really like the England shirt & would've bought one if they price was more reasonable.

I'm sure big fat Mike will have some shortly in his stores cheaper than that but I refuse to line his pockets.

I gave a flying fuck then and I also give a flying fuck now. It's (yet) another attempt to erase our traditions and replace them with woke shite!
I'm no particular fan of "woke shite" but, radical idea I know, I wish that the amount of energy devoted to complaining about it could be directed towards something that actually fucking matters.

Such as knackered school buildings, fucked roads and the litany of other national failures that are all orders of magnitude more important to average Joe than the "attempt to erase our traditions".

I don't want our history f*cked about with by woke arseholes. Hope this helps, Meldrew.

I gave a flying fuck then and I also give a flying fuck now. It's (yet) another attempt to erase our traditions and replace them with woke shite!
Woke woke woke woke woke

Wah wah wah wah wah

Cry About It Ice Cream GIF by Peppa Pig

The kit for the World Cup in 2022 didn't even have the St George's flag on.

I didn't see any uproar about that. Convenient....

It's a design on an overpriced football kit. There is more uproar about the colour of a flag than there is over the price. Which sums up the mess this country is in.

No attempt to address the fact that Nike have done it to replicate a training kit from the sixties (when we won the one world cup that you all sing about alongside the two world wars)

Let's ignore the facts and get angry because "history is being changed" by the stitching on some fabric being a different colour.

For the record, I'm not "woke" and I feel there are valid arguments for the radical left ideology being harmful. Unfortunately, this just isn't one of them

I'm confused, I thought we had nothing in common with the French so were better off disconnected from them?

That’s because those countries are proud of who they are and their heritage , cue people on here now referring to English patriots as flagshaggers - where is winky by the way ??
For the record I am a flagshagger, this is the one I took to the West Indies in December 😁😁

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_163351983_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231209_163351983_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
It's really not that deep.

The fact that people are losing their minds over the colour of a cross is absolutely crazy to me.
It's not just that. If it really was only that, I wouldn't be bothered. Our whole country is being dismantled and "rebuilt" by c*nts who basically (for want of a better word) hate us, one way or the other and I don't like it.