PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

How does the rest of the season pan out

Get to the 11 points and start to bleed the likes of Woodburn, Ledson and Brady. Maybe a few starts for Bauer and Cornell.

I am just hoping that the hierarchy has been busy lining up ducks behind the scenes:
1. Lowe has already been served notice but will carry on until the end of the season in order to reduce our costs to pay him off.
2. The riddler has been told to ‘retire’ at the end of the season (I.e. jump before your pushed.
3. Lowe is under instructions to start giving our young players more game time for the remainder of this season.
4. A new, exiting manager has been lined up for next season.
5. A decent transfer budget has been agreed for next season.
6. An exciting, experienced and accomplished director of football will be appointed for next season.
7. A commercial manager will be appointed and tasked to bring the catering and merchandise activities in house as well as developing new income streams such as concerts and events at Deepdale.

It’s probably (or definitely) all just a pipe dream but I am grasping at straws here and my patience with the club is hanging by a thread!

I reckon 1 and 3 are what is happening. As part of his notice, it will be on the understanding that he can claim in public that it's his decision to leave, in order to save face and have a better chance of getting another appointment.

Some of the comments he's made recently just make me think he's kind of in that mode where you know you're moving on and you're not really bothered any more. He'd still like to do well but at the end of the day it's not gonna be his problem and he probably feels a bit of the pressure has come off now a decision has been made.

It'll be business as usual, get just enough points to keep the happy clappers nodding along and sound bites about how the youth are the future of the club but Woodburn will continue to get more minutes than the likes of Mawene or Seary.

Plus a new expensive burger and an extortionately priced shirt that no bugger understands without it being explained to them.......

Your expectations are far too high mate. Be content :D

How does the rest of the season pan out ?

Downhill with a small peak at the end ? …… (Risdale and Lowe shown the door ?)

Hopefully a continued winning streak, playoffs made and a successful final at Wembley 👍 🤣

How does the rest of the season pan out ?

Downhill with a small peak at the end ? …… (Risdale and Lowe shown the door ?)

Hopefully a continued winning streak, playoffs made and a successful final at Wembley 👍 🤣
Won't happen but would be some do if so. Mind you Peter Won't be pleased as he wants mid table again 😀🙄

I don't understand the idea that Ridsdale doesn't want the club to succeed. Imagine what he'd be like if the unlikely happened; he'd be fucking revelling in it.

I don't doubt his overall motives at all, its just clear he's nowhere as clever as he thinks he is and has no idea how to progress the club from here.

Once I have been on two more matches I will have broken even on my outlay of £280…..

I might start to miss a few more games once I’ve reached that point…
You can then give you're season Ticket away to someone who would prob turn you down.

We get reeled in towards the bottom 3 at a rate of 4 points/month, but Lowe Ridsdale and The Family look the other way and pretend it's not happening.

I gave up all hope and enthusiasm after Sunderland away. Seeing the team that day was disgusting, they totally didn't play or commit to the cause. What does the rest of the season hold, absolutely nothing. Its over, let's move on to spring. We all know what's needed but the reality is not much will change.

I gave up all hope and enthusiasm after Sunderland away. Seeing the team that day was disgusting, they totally didn't play or commit to the cause. What does the rest of the season hold, absolutely nothing. Its over, let's move on to spring. We all know what's needed but the reality is not much will change.
I must confess that I've never known our fanbase be so apathetic, me included ......

I think that the crowds will decrease significantly over the next few weeks

I don't doubt his overall motives at all, its just clear he's nowhere as clever as he thinks he is and has no idea how to progress the club from here.
He's nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is!!!

He's nowhere near as clever as I think he is and I think he's a idiot !!!!!!!