PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton genuinely have a better squad than us. Loads of talent going forward.

Another team that will come up this season (I would imagine) and will steamroll straight past us.
The fact they literally went down to league 2 and now sit second league one and will probably come up and finish around the same as us says it all really.

Samaritans phone number is 0330 094 5717.

But it’s closed on deadline day due to overuse.

Riddles fingers are red raw with all the calls made.
More like with all the WhatsApping at lunchtime.

That was probably after I'd left. Whereabouts was it, Muzz?
Corner of Eldon and Raglan Street. The did a cracking bacon butty and breakfast baton. Worked at Tetrad (down the road) one summer hols during Uni and there was always a butty run about 7am. Lovely stuff.

Moxon and Collins have both been crap this year, neither are young kids who can improve massively either.

There's a reason no other Championship clubs have moved for them.

Supposedly Collins misses chances for fun, and only Blackpool have showed real interest in Moxon.

Signing 26yr olds from L1 hasn't exactly worked well for us in the past.

That just about sums us up .... Owners who don't care and would sell if they could, a set up that is run by a bloke who should have retired ages ago but is enjoying his well paid hobby into his old age, a manager who is way out of his depth but who will need dynamite to move on (probably unemployable now that his brand and badges have become known) and a team confused by the manager, and many of whom are just hanging on to a nice wage with a gentle undemanding way of life. All very sad at the moment.

Presuming that we haven't signed somebody that i've missed and that we are not going to make a decent January signing in order to try to chase the last 2 play off spots, and that we have settled for mid table obscurity, then up to a point, i would be/am fairly alright with that - IF we give the likes of Mawene, Best, Seary, Stewart & FRG some PROPER game time between now and May.
Not the preferred option, a couple of good signings to chase play offs is but as we are not going to, give the youth a proper chance instead of appearance money to the likes of the you know who's.

Status
Not open for further replies.