PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corner of Eldon and Raglan Street. The did a cracking bacon butty and breakfast baton. Worked at Tetrad (down the road) one summer hols during Uni and there was always a butty run about 7am. Lovely stuff.

Ok, thanks. Yes, it wasn't in existence when I left. The Michelin chippy was back the other side of Plungington (Jemmet Street?).

This is the state of our club.
The most interesting thing that is happening with us on Transfer Deadline day is a spat between @Dreyfuss and @Ron Burgundy

Not having a dig at those guys, just stating that is the most interesting thing going on!!
It's sad that there's nothing else to do on here on transfer deadline day, but that's where we are at.

At least Trevor would wake up on the right side of the bed sometimes and buy someone for a million just cos he could.

Now it's just enduring the grim attrition of cost neutrality by an ownership who don't want to go anywhere but where they are right now.

We have 17 senior pros contracted for 2025 and beyond. So, it's not like we will see major changes in the summer. The club's just rotten.

I get the feeling I'm going to get annoyed watching this:

A big squad to select from? Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.