PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Joey Barton

Lol, I'm a pussy. You of course are only a pathetic, embarrassing maudlin fuckwit. Crying into your beer, begging the mods ... please, please.....let me in. You need help, mate.
Well all that post proves is that you’re as thick as a whales penis. It wasn’t as it was. Most people knew the point, including the mods. But I promised I wasn’t to get involved with all that shit anymore and I am a man of my word. If you don’t know the full story or reasonings then it’s probably best if you don’t try and guess, it just makes you look dumb as fuck.

So it’s a lovely Sunday Morning, the birds are singing and I haven’t got the negativity to deal with wankers. Enjoy your day, try and think nice thoughts, the world is a much happier place when you do!

That stand behind him reminds me of the old paddock on Lowthorpe Rd, nostalgia....:cry::cry::cry:

What the bloody hell is wrong with Barton, has is football coaching career gone down the pan, nothing left but to cause conflict by hurling insults and abuse at whoever, females and anyone else he feels fit to insult?

Well, they seem to pass the test but they're not up to it. Just watch any of the Police night watch programmes and you'll see women police constables routinely being "over powered" by violent men (and some women now). It happens to a far lesser degree with males colleagues, but they get it too. They are being assaulted in ever greater numbers because apart from the fact that the judiciary seem to want to them let off with a fine, they don't respect the police anymore. They laugh at them.

Would you be okay with a Muslim woman wearing a Burka, commentating on the world heavy weight championship of the world ?
"They seem to pass the test but they're not up to it". They don't seem to pass the test, they do pass the test. And your only reference of whether they're up to it is from watching a couple of 'police night watch programmes'. Just, laughable.

I didn't specify a pro footballer you think cunt.
Oh the irony.

That stand behind him reminds me of the old paddock on Lowthorpe Rd, nostalgia....:cry::cry::cry:

What the bloody hell is wrong with Barton, has is football coaching career gone down the pan, nothing left but to cause conflict by hurling insults and abuse at whoever, females and anyone else he feels fit to insult?
There is serious money to be made by being a shock jock, I mean look at @Snickiwi hes made enough to bugger off to New zealand for the rest of his days :)

There is serious money to be made by being a shock jock, I mean look at @Snickiwi hes made enough to bugger off to New zealand for the rest of his days :)
Maybe he is a Kiwi and got deported for his far-right leanings. No, that can't be right, he is a Tory and you can't get any further right-wing than that.

You sure he didn't say 'I'll be back' on his way out?

Last edited:
"They seem to pass the test but they're not up to it". They don't seem to pass the test, they do pass the test. And your only reference of whether they're up to it is from watching a couple of 'police night watch programmes'. Just, laughable.

You don't even live in this country, so how would you know, Muzzle.

Well, they seem to pass the test but they're not up to it. Just watch any of the Police night watch programmes and you'll see women police constables routinely being "over powered" by violent men (and some women now). It happens to a far lesser degree with males colleagues, but they get it too. They are being assaulted in ever greater numbers because apart from the fact that the judiciary seem to want to them let off with a fine, they don't respect the police anymore. They laugh at them.

Agreed.

Refereeing the men's game. Taking centre stage hosting Match of the day as if you've been there and got the Tee shirt. It's becoming almost socially unacceptable now to say anything. If you do, you're a bigoted misogynistic gammon head. That's me.

Would you be okay with a Muslim woman wearing a Burka, commentating on the world heavy weight championship of the world ?
I don't think the male constables are much better.
On the police programmes you mention, plus just observing in general, it seems to take about 4 or 5 of them just to restrain somebody these days.
Useless!