PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Donkey Lashers v Preston North End - 23/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

If you think their fans are unbelievable then your opinion is invalid. Playing their rivals, just after a promotion and on a roll in the league. What did you expect?
Well they were unbelievable today, even though pains me to say that. Everyone got involved rather than it being a few individuals in a corner of a stand.

Oh well only Luton, Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest up next all very difficult games after we get mauled by Klopps lot 😳 as the song goes “ there maybe trouble ahead ☹️

Just read Wee ‘to be honest ‘ Jockstrap’s after match thoughts and am right he defo smokes a bong during and after games ! What an incompetent idiot , again FM. FO 😤

Well they were unbelievable today, even though pains me to say that. Everyone got involved rather than it being a few individuals in a corner of a stand.
Helps that a lot of them stand up. In the return fixture, if someone dared to stand on the town end, they would be swiftly rejected for blocking the view of someone holding their flask and blanket.

Helps that a lot of them stand up. In the return fixture, if someone dared to stand on the town end, they would be swiftly rejected for blocking the view of someone holding their flask and blanket.
Do they still have rejection seats in fighter aircraft ??

They have noisy support but I can assure you they didn’t all join in and had they had 60 years of the shite we’ve endured they wouldn’t have had 2 to 3000 watching a beamback back at their own ground. They’re bandwagoners like most fans.

Just read Wee ‘to be honest ‘ Jockstrap’s after match thoughts and am right he defo smokes a bong during and after games ! What an incompetent idiot , again FM. FO 😤
There’s no need Bren to stoop to name calling…he’s a decent bloke who’s been promoted above his rank but is trying his best.
I hope all the parties involved can come to an amicable arrangement because we need a change now…not what Craig needs at the moment but it needs a change ASAP unfortunately.

It’s alright showing passion with some handbags once the game is lost, where’s the passion in the game? Sepp strolling out to close their player down for the first. Storey is 3 yards ahead of Madine when Yates first gets the ball for the second goal. Frankie and a lot of these players are on thin ice.

There’s no need Bren to stoop to name calling…he’s a decent bloke who’s been promoted above his rank but is trying his best.
I hope all the parties involved can come to an amicable arrangement because we need a change now…not what Craig needs at the moment but it needs a change ASAP unfortunately.
Fair point am just gutted, fed up , hurting and bloody angry , it’s obvious he ain’t good enough and he WILL take us down 3 wins out of 14 is inexcusable am sorry !!

Just got home, not sure what to say, just really really disappointed.

Apart from 15-20 minutes at the start of the 2nd half we were poor. Whitemans miss was probably the turning point.

On another note the policing after the game was laughable & downright dangerous as well.