PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Peterborough United - 21/08/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I’ll have a pint of what you’ve been on 😬⚽️
I'm not saying we will win today but it's not beyond the realms of possibility (I've not been drinking honest).
However unlikely it seems at the moment we really do need to put a bit of a run together soon as a win in isolation will not be enough.

I hate this but I fear 1-3 to Peterborough, they have a very dangerous attack and we cannot defend 😪🤔🤬

I hate this but I fear 1-3 to Peterborough, they have a very dangerous attack and we cannot defend 😪🤔🤬
Continuing with the standard of defending we have been exhibiting is not sustainable without horrible consequences that's for sure.

That’s a weird team. Maguire and Sinclair up front is so lightweight, have to get the ball down and play today.

Least Bauer is back. Hoof ball up to Sinclair and Maguire all game