PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Rudd Retires (Confirmed)

Thanks for everything Dec.
You've had a good, if foreshortened career. Lots of memories (Liverpool) to look back on.
Awful how things have ended, but you have commercial & other interests to look forward to.
Most importantly, your family; still being fit enough to enjoy time with them.
Good luck with any rehab needed & look forwards to showing my appreciation on Tuesday. 👏👏👏👏

Declan had a dip in form a few years ago and whilst I never wanted him replaced, I felt we needed better back up for him. He came back the following season and was back to his best. With him and Iversen I thought we had the best goalkeeping pairing in the championship. All the best Declan and thank you.

All the best for the future Declan, you will always be remembered here at Preston as a very good keeper and hope we see you back at deepdale in the future as a guest of the club and obviously get the send off from the fans you deserve.
Best of luck in your retirement to you and your family you will be missed .👍 .
unfortunately for us now from having two very good keepers on our books we now could probably do with signing two more for next season yet more recruitment for an squad that is lacking depth in quality.

All the best for the future Declan, you will always be remembered here at Preston as a very good keeper and hope we see you back at deepdale in the future as a guest of the club and obviously get the send off from the fans you deserve.
Best of luck in your retirement to you and your family you will be missed .👍 .
unfortunately for us now from having two very good keepers on our books we now could probably do with signing two more for next season yet more recruitment for an squad that is lacking depth in quality.

He's going to say goodbye before the game against the lashers. Lets hope the team give him a send off to remember on the night,

Thanks for all your efforts over the Seasons, and hope you have success with your business ventures.

This is very sad news. Declan Rudd was a fine keeper. Hopefully he can come onto the pitch next Tuesday to be given an ovation.

Thank you for the memories Declan. All the best for his future - hopefully he can find happiness in his life outside of football now with his family.

We need three goalkeepers this summer as things stand now. Someone better get that cheque book out.