PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The Walking Dead Thread.

Jack Daniels

PNE-ONLINE Boxing Expert.
Patron
Blitzed all 6 Series in about 3 weeks in September. I did initially watch up to the mid Series break in S2 but then missed it when it re-continued so I left it. Cannot watch something if I even miss 1 episode.

Anyway...

I think that Negan will use Lucille (his wire encrusted club) to kill Judith (Ricks baby daughter) and then given that Rick won't give up his "right hand man", Negan makes the choice for him by taking Ricks very own right hand with Ricks axe. The producers etc have said that the death tonight, to be revealed straight away, will shake everyone to the core hence I am going for Judith - killing a baby is just the pits! - as opposed to the fandom thinking it will be either Glenn who has cheated certain death by milli seconds at least 3 times (With Nicholas on the wheelie bin, about to get his head caved in at Terminus, trying to save Maggie by luring the Walkers away before Abe saved him) or Abe.

Just theories of mine.

Here's sneak preview trailer. On Fox tomorrow at 0230am amd 2100pm.

Can't wait!!

Love walking dead !

I'm not sure even the walking dead writers would show something as horrific as the scenario you just described !

I was watching that much walking dead at 1 point I was dreaming about it, was bloody terrifying! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be Glenn or Abraham who are bumped off.

Of course, Maggie is pregnant; so I wouldn't be surprised to see Glenn killed off....and the show play on the whole emotions around the baby having to grow up wi'out it's favver etc.

I know it has to be a 'big' character to shock and keep people talking but, they should just kill the gay guy (non homophobic).......he's always knocking around in the background, but hardly ever has any dialogue.

My guess is Abraham.....which would be a shame. He's ace.

It'll be caaaaaarrrl, hopefully, just so we don't have to hear the pronunciation and also his terrible acting!

One word of advice lads having just watched it.

Don't repeat my error of watching it on an empty stomach. I felt sick.

I feel mentally scared , that is gonna haunt my dreams .
Jesus .

Somehow, I think you'll enjoy it. Empty stomach or otherwise.

I didn't enjoy that first bit but it was the second bit where he tried to mumble something that made me feel like someone had poisoned my soul!

Good start to the series though , not sure where Rick and the gang go from here

I didn't enjoy that first bit but it was the second bit where he tried to mumble something that made me feel like someone had poisoned my soul!

Good start to the series though , not sure where Rick and the gang go from here

My stomach started churning. The dent in the middle of the skull etc...bleeeeuuurrrgghh.

Anyway, no spoilers.

Obviously, everyone is aware that someone HAS to die tonight. It is brutal. It sure ain't Disney! I will say no more.

The Walking Dead Thread.

My stomach started churning. The dent in the middle of the skull etc...bleeeeuuurrrgghh.

Anyway, no spoilers.

Obviously, everyone is aware that someone HAS to die tonight. It is brutal. It sure ain't Disney! I will say no more.

After all the things I've seen on various things ,I recon that's the worst.
Maybe because it's so well done and graphic or just because of the sheer brutality but I couldn't watch that week in week out !
Wonder how long Negan is going to be in it for.

After all the things I've seen on various things ,I recon that's the worst.
Maybe because it's so well done and graphic or just because of the sheer brutality but I couldn't watch that week in week out !
Wonder how long Negan is going to be in it for.

Up there with The Mountain skull crushing The Viper in S4 of GoT I reckon. Horrific.

Jesus H Christ!!

That was fucking horrific.

I actually kept turning my head away from the TV.

Top drawer acting from the bloke playing Negan as I felt like climbing into the telly and smashing his head in.

But that's just me;)

Jesus H Christ!!

That was fucking horrific.

I actually kept turning my head away from the TV.

Top drawer acting from the bloke playing Negan as I felt like climbing into the telly and smashing his head in.

But that's just me;)

I'm glad it's not just me getting soft with age!
Very good casting with Negan and superb acting from the guy who plays Rick.

I'm glad it's not just me getting soft with age!
Very good casting with Negan and superb acting from the guy who plays Rick.

The only gripe I have with TWD is the huge gaps between seasons.

I'm 40 in 2 years.

I'm lucky if I remember what happened 8 minutes ago never mind 8 months!!

What an episode!

I watched it with my teenage lad who normally talks shite all the way through,he didn't last night! We just kept looking at each other.

Agree with others,superb acting.

Yep, fucked up.

The skull/eyeball trauma/attempting to talk is horrific. I was just sat there with an awkward, nervous smile on my face; trying to comfort myself by repeatedly thinking "it's not real" "it's not real" "it's not real"

Missus shed a tear, had to cover her ears and look away.

Proper intense episode with some fantastic acting. Negan sure is a ruthless, menacing mother fucker.