PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Where is Deepdale Duck?

Think the last team that let the fans design and device their mascot was Partick Thistle. Hopefully it’s better than theirs 🤣

It's like Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Every generation, when one moves on, another is born.

Who among us is the new Deepdale Duck?

A PNE fan I know had a birthday party in the Blues Bar at Ewood Park. Someone arranged for Simon in Duck costume to make a guest appearance.
I will never forget Deepdale Duck being thrown out of the Rovers Club Shop for wiping his ass with a Rovers replica shirt.
Absolute magic moment . Good luck for the future Simon.

he's taken a bit of stick on UndrTheCosh, maybe they should get him on there, i'm sure he'll have some good stories

As for the next mascot, a lamb, wolf, pink panther, something gentry related?
Or just bring back the original duck
1694109440395.png

he's taken a bit of stick on UndrTheCosh, maybe they should get him on there, i'm sure he'll have some good stories

As for the next mascot, a lamb, wolf, pink panther, something gentry related?
Mix those up and you could have a pink lamb with a wolf head.