PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Leagues 1, 2, National League and below.

Disappointing at chorley today, 0-3 very Boston. Boston were fired up from the off, pressing and taking the game to chorley. Didn't help themselves by giving away an avoidable penalty and the keeper letting a soft one in.
Better 2nd half but the chance to get back in the game was wasted, missed penalty. Plenty of attempts on goal but too little too late.
Still in a good position but need to start the game in top gear.

Play offs 2015 semis the next two seasons doublke relegation badly managed, only the outside Bogs at Saltergate should be on the Nemesis List
Very differing fortunes of the 4 clubs in those play offs, we've been a regular championship mid table team, Swindon relegated to league 2, Chesterfield into non-league and Sheff Utd have been twice promorted to the premier league

Very differing fortunes of the 4 clubs in those play offs, we've been a regular championship mid table team, Swindon relegated to league 2, Chesterfield into non-league and Sheff Utd have been twice promorted to the premier league
Leyton Orient who were in the play off final the year before we beat Swindon ( the season Rotherham beat us in the semi and went on to promotion) also ended up in the National League only a short time after.
They’ve also bounced back well.

Leyton Orient who were in the play off final the year before we beat Swindon ( the season Rotherham beat us in the semi and went on to promotion) also ended up in the National League only a short time after.

Thank you. You've reminded me to not feel sorry for Rotherham being terrible. The Steve Evans led team annoyed me, not just because they beat us. Good to see them getting torn a new one. Hopefully a few seasons down and not bouncing back again now. Weird fans.

If I recall correctly Leyton orient won there first 10 league games. I remember the game at Deepdale that season . It was the day of sir toms passing . Have to say they and Russell slade in particular where very respectful of the occasion and I think slade wore a north end soul Beenie hat for the game .