PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

North End Souls 2: Full line-up (Out June 1)

I've just read the Paul Huntington chapter too. It conclusively proves what we all know. He is exactly the type of player and person that you want representing our proud club. Inspirational stuff. I sincerely hope that he achieves his 300 appearances for the club & implore the club to arrange a fitting testimonial game for him in time... Cumbrian Canavaro
He’s just a top bloke by the sounds of it.

Extremely proud of how he’s conducted himself here.

Great pro and very rarely has he let us down.

Hi Keith,
If I order one today how likely is it to arrive before Fathers Day?

It will definitely be there by then, no problem. The initial rush has died down a bit now (!) so my local Post office is coping a lot better. :)

Neighbour of mine said he played golf with Roy Tunks earlier in the week. . He would be worth a spot in a future book. Played over 300 games for North end and of course was Rotherham keeper in the game that secured us the 3rd division title.

Neighbour of mine said he played golf with Roy Tunks earlier in the week. . He would be worth a spot in a future book. Played over 300 games for North end and of course was Rotherham keeper in the game that secured us the 3rd division title.

Great shout. 👍 I’ll put ‘Ray Turps’ down.;) :D

Great shout. 👍 I’ll put ‘Ray Turps’ down.;) :D
I scored a penalty against Roy Tunks.

PS, Staff, did you get my cash transfer and the addresses?

Great character. Ask him about Ernie Potts.