PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ukraine-Russia Conflict

FYuU4VPXkAEzzZt

Anyone seeing through this shit yet?

Well worth a read:

Well worth a read:

I stopped posting on this thread because my views on the cause of the war, were criticised, and denounced as being utter bollocks. It's a pity Gorbachev put his faith in the false promises sold to him by Reagan and Thatcher, expansionist plans of the US were never taken into consideration.

In those days everyone including the Russian people were celebrating in the streets, thankful to see the end of the 'Cold War', how naive we were.

The article by Jacques Baud has it spot on in my view, and he should know, having worked for US and British intelligence, and his roles as Policy Chief for United Nations Peace Operations, and worked for Nato in various roles. He has worked for the African Union and was for 5 years responsible for the fight, at NATO, against the proliferation of small arms. He was involved in discussions with the highest Russian military and intelligence officials just after the fall of the USSR. Within NATO, he followed the 2014 Ukrainian crisis and later participated in programs to assist Ukraine.

https://labourheartlands.com/jacques-baud-the-military-situation-in-the-ukraine-update/

Last edited:
I stopped posting on this thread because my views on the cause of the war, were criticised, and denounced as being utter bollocks. It's a pity Gorbachev put his faith in the false promises sold to him by Reagan and Thatcher, expansionist plans of the US were never taken into consideration.

In those days everyone including the Russian people were celebrating in the streets, thankful to see the end of the 'Cold War', how naive we were.

The article by Jacques Baud has it spot on in my view, and he should know, having worked for US and British intelligence, and his roles as Policy Chief for United Nations Peace Operations, and worked for Nato in various roles. He has worked for the African Union and was for 5 years responsible for the fight, at NATO, against the proliferation of small arms. He was involved in discussions with the highest Russian military and intelligence officials just after the fall of the USSR. Within NATO, he followed the 2014 Ukrainian crisis and later participated in programs to assist Ukraine.

https://labourheartlands.com/jacques-baud-the-military-situation-in-the-ukraine-update/
Its the perennial problem of how were sold things by a compliant media. Basically the West is for good and russia is bad.

Is that the same Jacques Baud that is a regular on Russian State TV, thinks the Skripals was food poisoning, navalny was poisoned by the mafia? He’s a Putin stooge and in the pay of Putin. Sounds like someone who might know a thing or two.

Is that the same Jacques Baud that is a regular on Russian State TV, thinks the Skripals was food poisoning, navalny was poisoned by the mafia? He’s a Putin stooge and in the pay of Putin. Sounds like someone who might know a thing or two.
did you read the article?

Of course you didnt, just as you never reported me as an antismite to my former Labour CLP, choosing, instead, to stalk me on twitter under various guises again accusing me of being a jew hater.

Waltzy, you cant hide my friend.

Very worrying, so many ingredients at the moment for a major fucking kick off

Yup - that has been bubbling away for a while and most people here are keeping a close eye on the situation. There are a few issues in Bosnia, too.

Conflicts have a horrible habit of spreading, sadly - one is often the catalyst for another.

Very difficult to find anything in MSM about the above, I did find similar comments on forums and bulletin boards.

Facts are Jacques Baud is a well respected retired NATO intelligence officer, and has an impeccable history, within the Swiss Intelligence Agency, British and US intelligence, NATO and the Policy Chief for UN Peacekeeping Operations.

A well-respected figure, in Nato and involved in Ukraine first hand after the overthrow of the elected government in 2014. I can find plenty of publications carrying information about his reports on the Ukraine war and cause. Media reports about him being a Russian Stooge, almost nothing, seems illogical as the right-wing press would have destroyed him by now,

Very difficult to find anything in MSM about the above, I did find similar comments on forums and bulletin boards.

Facts are Jacques Baud is a well respected retired NATO intelligence officer, and has an impeccable history, within the Swiss Intelligence Agency, British and US intelligence, NATO and the Policy Chief for UN Peacekeeping Operations.

A well-respected figure, in Nato and involved in Ukraine first hand after the overthrow of the elected government. I can find plenty of publications carrying information about his reports on the Ukraine war and cause. Media reports about him being a Russian Stooge, almost nothing, seems illogical as the right-wing press would have destroyed him by now,
waltzy doesnt deal in facts, outy.

A well-respected figure, in Nato and involved in Ukraine first hand after the overthrow of the elected government in 2014. I can find plenty of publications carrying information about his reports on the Ukraine war and cause. Media reports about him being a Russian Stooge, almost nothing, seems illogical as the right-wing press would have destroyed him by now,
Well respected by whom?

Interesting.

Is the MSM beginning to turn?

Please define MSM.
Sometimes you retweet stuff from Yougov or guardian if it supports your world view, sometimes Dorseteye is proper journalism sometimes you retweet stuff that is straight out of Moscow and claim it’s an alternative view.

Please define MSM.
Sometimes you retweet stuff from Yougov or guardian if it supports your world view, sometimes Dorseteye is proper journalism sometimes you retweet stuff that is straight out of Moscow and claim it’s an alternative view.
Do I, you must have been around a long time to know such things, wallly.

did you read the article?

Of course you didnt, just as you never reported me as an antismite to my former Labour CLP, choosing, instead, to stalk me on twitter under various guises again accusing me of being a jew hater.

Waltzy, you cant hide my friend.
Is Waltzy/George Ross Snicky?