PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Game of Thrones

This episode improved as it went along. At least now they’re heading South it should be filmed in the daylight. I’m disliking Daenerys more and more as the series develops. I can still see Arya somehow sitting on the Iron throne.

This was my call about 2 series ago but it looks more likely now...

Not sure what to make of that episode. There’s a lot to be cleared up in the final 80 minutes of the entire series, and surely there must be another big twist.

(Spoilers)

The Varys thing was predictable but still happened in quite an odd fashion. What was the point of Tyrion betraying him like that? Also did he get one of his letters sent away? If so, to who?

Found it a bit odd how Arya treks it all the way to King’s Landing, only to want to leave again after that advice from The Hound. You’d think when she gets on the horse that she’s leaving, but she’s in King’s Lansing on the trailer for next week.

I just wonder if the likes of Tyrion and others may give up on Daenerys after slaughtering everyone despite the surrender. Varys was proven right, and as I put earlier in the post, I do wonder if he’s already set the wheels in motion for a move against Daenerys with those letters he was writing tbh.

Excellent viewing. Watched all the episodes so far. Looking forward to Viserys get his just desserts. Infact, you can add Jaime Lannister and that young twerp Prince Joffery Baratheon.

Kill them all Ned!

Wow, I knew it had been going a while but never 8 years! Think it was 2015 when I finally started watching it then binged the first four series so quickly I was up-to-date and waiting for the next series like everyone else.

Incredible episode tonight, didn't see the slaughter coming at all or the end of the big characters who bought it.

Fat boy Tulley to win it for me after the Starks nobble DT, Tyrian and then each other in a bloody inter family battle royale.

Found it a bit odd how Arya treks it all the way to King’s Landing, only to want to leave again after that advice from The Hound. You’d think when she gets on the horse that she’s leaving, but she’s in King’s Lansing on the trailer for next week.

I just wonder if the likes of Tyrion and others may give up on Daenerys after slaughtering everyone despite the surrender. Varys was proven right, and as I put earlier in the post, I do wonder if he’s already set the wheels in motion for a move against Daenerys with those letters he was writing tbh.

Especially as the way it worked out Cersai just strolled down the stairs past the Hound. Arya could have just wandered over and game over!

Defo think there's something coming against Daenerys now. Could end up being her and her dragon against anyone who's still alive...

Only watched it this afternoon.

Did Cersei and Jaime survive that collapsing building?

I am hoping for a better death.

Only watched it this afternoon.

Did Cersei and Jaime survive that collapsing building?

I am hoping for a better death.
I’m thinking that, the building collapsed but we never saw their bodies. I suspect they may have survived. Good suggestion from Andy Savile about Samwell Tully. He surely still has a part to play.

2am early tomorrow.

9pm later in the evening for those who can wait (and avoid Social Media - good luck with that one!).

Think I'll watch the 2am showing then re-watch it again on the 9pm showing.

Weak ending imo.

The directors D&D bottled it.

Although I did in 2015 (not sure if on this thread but certainly away from it) correctly call who'd rule at the end to at least 2 people.

Weak ending. Annoying me now. D&D have really screwed us over. I bet GRRM will have a completely different take if he ever completes the final 2 books.

Should have ended with Dany sat on The Iron Throne with a land of nothing burning in front of her with an army left of about 100, gazing at Jon as he retreats North. Very next ending scene, a Wildling is in the far far north when he gets ambushed. Moments later his eyes turn blue... The End.